Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank You

Dear everyone/whom-ever,
Hello.
My name is Joey. Setting this blog up is a step to fulfill one of my few new years resolutions:
To write more.

To share a bit about myself, I work in a restaurant called P.F. Chang's as a server of food and drink. I also find much joy in writing and playing music with my best friends in a band we've formed called Pomegranates. Together, we find much joy in driving around a lot, and not sleeping as much, in order to play these songs we've written together for people who we may or may not know already.
I believe we would all agree that the ultimate goal in doing this is to show joy to people. A specific joy that has been shown to us because of a certain someone called Jesus, the Christ.

With all of this said I hope to meet people here, and read cool things, and get better at writing, myself.

THANKS A LOT!!!

love,
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment